Companies and brands that share our values can play a pivotal role in supporting the expansion and reach of our programs. By working together we are able to make a significant impact on the lives of the youth we serve and the communities to which they belong, while at the same time supporting the business and social goals of these vital partners. By establishing these partnerships, we are able to offer a way for companies to engage their employees more deeply and forge their paths as leaders and as champions of the communities they operate within.
Help cultivate the next generation of leaders!
- Ensure that transformational wilderness adventure summer camp programs are available to children from underserved communities, where they can develop critical thinking, problem-solving, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Cover travel expenses for campers heading off to their summer adventure.
- Provide campers with the means to purchase essentials and other items from the camp store during their four-week adventure at camp.
- Support mentorship opportunities and meaningful relationships for younger participants.
- Supply materials, curriculum, staffing, and funds so A THOUSAND SUMMERS can provide life-changing service to campers across America.
Our Corporate Sponsors support the success and growth of several programs, including our:
Campership Program: The cornerstone of our mission, this program provides access to a wilderness adventure summer camp experience to youth who would not otherwise have access to such an experience. The campers we select are between the ages of 10 and 17 years of age and come from under-represented backgrounds.
Capstone Program: Older campers are mentored through the design and implementation of a community service project, where they apply the leadership skills they’ve learned at camp to benefit their local communities.
Fellowship Program: Our leadership program prepares participants for the responsibilities of working at a summer camp where they develop career-building skills.
Compass Program: A personal journey of self-discovery that explores the concepts of belonging and purpose to help frame the growth and development that come from the Campership, Capstone, and Fellowship Programs.
A THOUSAND SUMMERS partners with 12 high-quality camps across the country, with campers coming from over 20 different states, so travel is a vital component of our work and an essential barrier to access that we are committed to removing. Corporate sponsors can directly support Camper Travel Expenses as they head off to their life-changing adventure, covering airfare and other transportation needs.
Since A THOUSAND SUMMERS campers come from challenging socio-economic backgrounds, the need to purchase essentials or other personal items at camp can be a real concern. Our Camp Bank is a designated fund that ensures campers can get whatever they need without worry during their camp adventure!
Companies and brands are able to partner with us through individual donations, grant-making, or program sponsorship. Additional sponsorship opportunities are available to meet the variety of commitments companies are interested to make.