At A Thousand Summers, we strive to bring the same level of commitment and integrity to our donors and partners that we do to the kids and families we serve. We take our responsibility seriously, whether we’re stewarding private resources or corporate support. As our impact and reach broaden, our values remain steadfast.
Our Pledge to Donors
A Thousand Summers conducts programs of the highest standards and extends those same standards to the stewardship of funds that make our work possible. We ensure that donor funds and in-kind contributions are efficiently and effectively allocated to our mission of changing kids’ lives through transformative summer camp experiences. Your trust is paramount. To each of our donors, we pledge to:
- Honor your intent and allocate all gifts for the purpose for which they were given.
- Acknowledge all gifts in a personal, timely, and appropriate manner while honoring your recognition preferences.
- Respect your privacy. A Thousand Summers will not sell or share your personal information; we will respect any donor request for anonymity.
- Be open and forthright with our financial statements, both online and by request.
- Uphold the highest ethical standards. We comply with all federal and state requirements for 501(c)3 organizations.
- Maintain open and professional communication with you as a member of the A Thousand Summers community. You may opt-out of communications, such as mailings and emails, at any time.
- Honor you as a trusted partner who shares our vision, believes in our mission, and wants to make an impact on the kids we serve as well as the communities in which they participate.